1. Add two tablespoons water to a frying pan and throw in the onion and red pepper. Cook the vegetables until wilted and the water has cooked almost away. Push the cooked vegetables to the side of the pan, leaving a round spot in the middle.
2. Toss the seitan with one tablespoon of the prepared sauce and add it to the middle of the pan, cooking the seitan until browned.
3. Combine the vegetables with the seitan until everything is heated through together.
4. Serve over cooked jasmine rice.
Category Archive: Recipe
I used the lemon sauce as follows:
1. Use one pound small, white or yellow potatoes, quartered.
2. Add one-half cup Sambar Kitchen Lemon Sauce to the potatoes, tossed to coat.
3. Spread onto baking sheet and place into a 400 degree oven for 45 minutes.
The first thing I did was to follow the suggestion on every label which says that the sauces are “excellent mixed with cooked rice as an instant meal.” Who doesn’t like an instant meal? I used Mango Coconut mixed with rice. Simple!